Monday, April 30, 2007

Cambridge, Day One

So little to report.

My first non-international red-eye flight. As per usual, Matt slept the whole time, and I tossed and adjusted and futzed and was very jealous. Travel was largely uneventful, though. I was in such a daze, that not even the free upgrade to first class for the Phila-Boston hop could get me enthused.

Not surprisingly, it was dark and rainy when we arrived, but I still had no trouble recogizing Fenway and the Cask & Flagon as we drove by. Can't wait til the game tomorrow--I only hope the newly-returned sunlight decides to make another appearance tomorrow. Go A's!!

So far, the company/job that Matt's auditioning for looks good. They've set me up in an unused workstation, and have been very kind. I think they really really want to give him the job already, because the CTO keeps mentioning incentives/negotiations they would make.

I'm not at all concerned about that right now, though. It's the first day, I'm exhausted, and I'm still quite taken with all the stone and brick. It is simply beautiful, clouds or no.

Stay tuned for culinary commentary and ironic observations about the Ivy League school across the street!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger hober said...

http://hober.backpackit.com/pub/896979

 

Post a Comment

<< Home